Xbet Sportsbook Review
Great Value Lines at this Offshore US-Friendly Sportsbook
By industry standards, XBet are relatively new. They opened for business in 2014. Since then they have developed a reputation for offering value lines – and dealing with customer issues quickly. This sports book is a ‘skin’ of the longer-running MyBookie.ag.
Their focus is on the big US sports. You can also find lines on many international sports and college leagues. As well as the usual mix of money lines, spreads and futures – you can enjoy in-play betting on live events. While the roll-over requirements for the welcome bonus are bigger than at some brands, the continual bonus deals will keep your bankroll topped up.
Here are the key reasons for you to check out XBet:
- Welcome Bonus: You can get a 100% matched welcome deal, up to $300
- Ongoing Bonuses: Reload anytime for another bonus with roll-over requirements based on how much you deposit.
- Choice of Deposit Methods: Credit cards, Bitcoin and MoneyGram can all be used to get your deposit on board.
- Value Lines: The lines at XBet compare well with other smaller US sportsbooks
- In-Play Betting: Enjoy bets while the games are live, either to hedge or just take part in the action.
- Casino Games: In addition to the sports betting opportunities, you can try your hand at the amazing range of 3D BetSoft slots.
This page gives you a complete overview of what you can expect from the XBet Sportsbook. First below, the bonus offers are explained – including promotions and ongoing deals. After that the software, then the different betting markets are covered. Deposit methods and safety come at the end of the article.
XBet Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
It is good to see a 100% match on your first deposit – with many sportsbooks opting for 50% instead. The maximum bonus is $300. There is a higher than usual play-through on this bonus. You will need to wager the bonus amount 15 times, on money lines between -200 and +200 before the cash can be withdrawn. You can cancel this bonus if a better deal comes along from XBet by writing an e-mail to the support team.
XBet Review: Ongoing Bonus Offers
This book likes to keep things simple when it comes to ongoing offers. Instead of complex point collection schemes or multiple bonuses – there is an evergreen reload bonus. This is a 50% match up to $250 (deposit $500 to get the full amount). The play-through requirement is lower than the initial offer, depending on your deposit method this can be as low as 5x.
XBet also have a refer a friend scheme where you can earn up to $100 per referral. You always take advantage of the casino welcome offer instead of the betting one, this is a 100% match up to $300.
During the season for the main US sports, XBet regularly offer free bets (with play-through requirements) as incentives to active bettors. If you bet on the race book, you can get 8% cash back each week. Click this link for more details.
XBet Software and Devices
The design of this book is striking. They use a lot of graphics showing sports in action to display the different bonuses and betting areas. Layout-wise, it follows the industry standard. The sports are listed on the left, the lines and filters to find your bets in the larger centre area and your bet slip (plus highlighted promos) on the right.
At the top of the main screen, you will find links for the casino, racing, banking, refer-a-friend info, bonuses and any contests which are currently running. There is an XBet sportsbook mobile app compatible for both Android and iOS devices.
Betting Markets at XBet: US Sports
Instead of filling each sport’s screen with filters and options, the left side menu is expandable. This gives you a lot of options to zoom in on your preferred sports / leagues and bet types.
For example, here are the options for NFL:
- Preseason Lines
- NFL Lines
- AFC Championship
- NFC Championship
- AFC Divisions
- NFC Divisions
- To Make the Playoffs
- Superbowl Possible Matchups
- Early Superbowl Conference Matchup
- Early Superbowl Props
- Regular Season Wins
This list continues with player props, defensive / offensive player bets and much more.
You will find similar lists for Baseball, Hockey and Basketball. It is not only the number of lines on offer that has won XBet high ratings – you will find the lines offer a lot of value compared to other offshore brands.
College football and Canadian football get their own side-menu entries – and international baseball also features.
Betting Markets for International Sports
Sports played both in the US and around the world have lines – alongside some unusual markets.
Here is a selection of the international markets available:
- Soccer: This section features a long list of leagues around the world, including Europe, South America and Japan. There are lines for the big competitions such as the Champions League.
- Tennis: You will find ATP and WTA events covered, and futures bets too.
- Golf: This section is divided into PGA matchups and props.
- Horse Racing: This section includes the big races like the Kentucky Derby and English Grand National. For bets on individual track meets, use the ‘racing’ link on the top menu instead.
- Boxing + MMA: Here you will find lines for UFC, boxing matches, MMA Props and even amateur boxing.
- Australian Rules: Bet on Ozzy Rules Football in-season.
In addition to these popular sports bets, there are other opportunities to place wagers at XBet. You can bet on eSports, entertainment and even politics.
XBet Casino Games
When you have placed your bets, the casino area at XBet will keep you entertained while you wait for the games to begin. This is powered by BetSoft, a games producer best known for their amazing 3D slot creations.
There are also table games available, including games with real dealers which are streamed live.
How to Deposit at XBet
As a US facing sports book, the list of ways to get your money on board is limited. Here are the main methods.
- Visa or MasterCard: Credit card deposits can be accepted online or over the phone.
- Bitcoin: This secure payment option has the lowest minimum deposit at just $25
- Person to Person: This involves using a major money transfer brand – sending cash to a named individual. This is a safe way of depositing – you’ll need to get details from XBet before you make the transfer.
- Bank Wire: This is only for selected customers.
Withdrawing from XBet will either be via a paper check, or via Bitcoin. While US banks will honour the checks – the easy steps to set up a Bitcoin Wallet make this a faster and easier way to get your money.
Unusually, this sports book does not offer alternatives like eWallets or local country options for players outside of the US.
XBet Review: Licensing and Security
This sportsbook displays their license information in the footer of their website. Their license is in the popular Curacao (Netherlands Antilles) jurisdiction. Their website is marked as secure – using the latest SSL technology. You can contact XBet via the phone, e-mail or via a live-chat option which is on the bottom left corner of their homepage.
I was not able to find information on game fairness at the casino on the XBet website, despite an extensive search. There is a link to Gamblers Anonymous in the footer of their website – though no page dedicated to responsible gambling.
At the time of writing there are no major issues or scandals with this brand. Despite some questions on the speed of the pay outs – they have resolved any issues satisfactorily.
Wrap Up: Does X Mark the Spot for Online Betting at XBet?
There are two big reasons that XBet are worth checking out. These are the value betting lines on offer – and the huge range of bets available. If getting the best odds on your selections is your priority, then I recommend you check out XBet and see how they compare.
Bonuses and promotions are good, though for me not good enough to make this brand stand out in a crowded market. The evergreen reload bonus (up to $250 each time) is a great addition. This means you should be working on play-through for one bonus or another whenever you place your bets.
With easy deposits and a reputation for good service – Xbet could be the place value-hunters head moving forward.