Online Bingo Rules
Bingo is just as straightforward as you remember it from childhood (Or, from visiting the bingo hall with your grandparents):
- Each player gets a card with a grid of numbers
- The caller (or dealer) randomizes numbers and calls them out to the players
- If you have a number called by the caller, you mark it on your card
- Once a player has the required winning pattern(s), they’re the winner
Other Bingo Rules to Remember
While bingo is a very straightforward game, there are a few additional rules you should keep in mind while playing:
- The caller will continue to call numbers until somebody wins – unlike the lottery, nobody in the field winning is not an option.
- Multiple winners are possible. Especially if you’re in a large lobby, it’s entirely possible that multiple players will complete their winning pattern on the same number. In this instance, the prize is split evenly.
- There are multiple ways to win. More on winning patterns in a moment, but be aware that straight lines are not the only way to win a game of bingo.
- Each possibly letter-number combo is put into a random-number-generator machine, and are released randomly one-by-one until there is a winner.