1. To start the game, the dealer will place a single card face-up in the middle of the table. This card is called the game card, or the joker.
2. It’s time to bet! We’ll discuss the types of bet you can make a little later, but the most basic play would be to bet on whether a card of matching value will be dealt in the Andar pile (the one closest to the dealer) or the Bahar pile (the one furthest from the dealer).
3. Once the bets have been made, the dealer will begin to deal cards into the Andar and Bahar piles alternately.
4. When a card is dealt which matches the rank of the game card, the game is over.
5. If you correctly bet on where the card would be dealt, you won!
It’s as simple as that!