The cash games at Americas Cardroom consist of Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, Seven-Card Stud, and Seven-Card Stud Hi/Lo. Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Omaha Hi/Lo also have no-limit, pot-limit and fixed-limit tables. Seven-Card Stud and Seven-Card Hi/Lo have fixed-limit tables. Because each game is different, the bet limits vary between poker variants.
Texas Hold’em Small/Big Blinds at Americas Cardroom
No Limit – Micro stakes start at ₹1/2 blinds and High Stakes can go upto ₹15,000/30,000 blinds.
Fixed-Limit – Micro stakes start at ₹1.5/3 blinds and High Stakes can go upto ₹3,000/6,000 blinds
Omaha Small/Big Blinds at Americas Cardroom
No-Limit Omaha and Pot-Limit Omaha have tables with blinds ranging between ₹1/2 and ₹15,000/30,000.
Omaha Hi/Lo have tables with blinds ranging between ₹1/2 and ₹11,000/22,000.
7 Stud and 7 Stud Hi/Lo Small/Big Blinds at Americas Cardroom
The No limit Seven-Card Stud and Seven-Card Stud Hi/Lo have the same bet ranges. You can play at tables with bets as low as ₹3/6or wagers as high as ₹3000/6000.
Poker Tournaments, Sit-N-Go’s, and more
Americas Cardroom is proud to offer poker players a wide range of tournaments.
Take a seat and begin when enough players are good to go. Sit & Go tournaments are great for players who love the excitement that tournaments offer but don’t have the necessary time to play a longer Multi Table Tournament.
- Final Table Experience: Don’t dream about making the final table. Sit down at one from the beginning.
- Rebuy Tournaments: Buy back in after you’ve busted out and continue playing your way to a big prize pool.
- On Demand Tournaments: Just like Sit & Go tournaments, but with multiple tables. They begin when enough players are ready to rock.
- Knockout Tournaments: With a bounty on every player (or select players), you can cash in every time you take a player out.
- Sit & Go Reload Tournaments: Just like Sit & Go tourneys, except the prize is a seat in another poker tourney instead of cash.
- Time Based Tournament: Sit plays like a tournament, except instead of playing down to an eventual winner, everyone cashes out when the clock hits zero.
- Multi-Table Tournaments: With multiple tables, a dedicated start time, and the chance to conquer a huge field, these tournaments offer some of the biggest prize pools around.
- All in or Fold Tournaments: You’ve got two choices: Go all in or fold. No raising. No calling. So what’ll it be?
- Flip Tournaments: Go all-in all the time. No decision making to worry about. It’s poker, on autopilot.
- Re-Entry Tournaments: Busted out early? Re-enter with a fresh chip stack and a new seat at another table.
You can kick boredom to the curb with Blitz Poker. It’s a whole new way to experience poker on the go at unprecedented speeds. Unlike typical cash games where you choose your table, you’ll join a player pool when you play Blitz Poker. Whenever you fold your hand. You’ll immediately