Kahuna Casino Review
Kahuna Casino is a brand-new online casino which caters to Australian real money gamblers. Mountberg Limited Casinos, the same company which owns Mucho Vegas Casino, launched Kahuna Casino earlier in 2018. Now is the time to sign up for an account, because of the introductory promotions designed to attract a maximum number of Australian players.
Though it is new, Kahuna Casino works seamlessly, because it licenses games from some of the most famous and successful software developers in the business: NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and a half-dozen others.
Kahuna Casino is licensed in Curacao, is publicly audited by eCOGRA, and offers live blackjack and live roulette in its live casino. Here are several reasons you might want to become a big kahuna at Kahuna Casino.
• Huge Pokies Selection: Nine companies contribute online pokies to the site’s game list.
• Lots of Payment Methods: Visa and MasterCard payments are allowed. Vouchers like Netsurf, ePRO, Astropay, and Zimpler are available. So are web wallets like Skrill, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
• Aussie Currency: Australian dollars are supported. So are New Zealand dollars, for that matter.
• Huge Deposit Bonus: New players receive $4000 in potential casino bonuses.
• Instant Play Casino: Punters have no need of software downloads. All games play in the web browser.
• Mobile Friendly: Kahuna Casino is mobile-optimized, so Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones, and iPads are compatible with the full list of games.
Kahuna Casino $4000 Welcome Bonus
Kahuna Casino has a 10-installment welcome bonus with 200 free spins. On your first ten deposits at the site, you’ll receive matching bonus funds. The match rate ranges from 100% down to 25%, which might be hard for players to remember. To help, take a look at the breakdown of the $4,000 welcome bonus.
Deposit – Bonus – Match Rate – Free Spins
• 1st Deposit – $1000 – 100% – 20 free spins.
• Deposits 2-4 – $500 Apiece – 50% – 20 free spins.
• Deposits 5-10 – $250 Apiece – 25% – 20 free spins.
Add the $1,000 first deposit to the $1,500 from the next three deposits and the $1,500 from the final six deposits and you’ll get the full $4,000 welcome bonus promotion. Remember to take your free spins after every deposit. With 200 full spins, you should hit a few bonus rounds and might hit a big jackpot.
Site Design and Responsive Software
Kahuna Casino is supported by nine different software developers, including some of the most famous brands in online casino gambling. The site design is first rate and cutting edge, because the site was launched so recently. The software is responsive for desktop computers, Android phones, and iPhones alike. The list of providers is complicated, so let’s start with the list of online pokies suppliers.
Pokies Games from Microgaming & NetEnt
Most of Kahuna Casino’s software suppliers provide online pokies for the site. You’ll find famous names like Microgaming and NetEnt, along with a few less prominent suppliers. Punters can find old favorites and brand-new games they’ve never encountered. Several of the design companies are B2B, which supplement the inventory. All in all, Kahuna Casino has several hundred pokies.
Microgaming was the first casino software development company. It provides popular pokies, license titles, and huge progressive pokies. NetEnt is known for its cinematic graphics and large progressive jackpots, too. Quickspin and Play’n GO are boutique designers from Sweden, the country best known for online slots development startup companies. Here’s a few games from each of the pokies developers you’ll encounter.
• NetEnt: Gonzo’s Quest, CopyCats, Boom Brothers, Fruit Shop: Christmas Edition, Hook’s Heroes, Jack Hammer 2
• Microgaming: Thunderstruck II, Avalon II, Jurassic World, Playboy Online Slot, Astro Legends, Hot as Hades
• Betsoft: 2 Million B.C., Alkemor’s Tower, Greedy Goblins, Aztec Treasure, A Christmas Carol
• Pragmatic Play: Dragon Kingdom, Hot Safari, Romeo & Juliet, The Catfather, 3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliff,
• PariPlay: Atari Asteroids, Arctic Madness, Fire v. Ice, Tokyo Nights: Extreme, The Three Stooges: Disorder in the Court
• Habanero: 12 Zodiacs, Blackbeard’s Bounty, Monster Mash Cash, Jugglenaut, Wicked Witch, Bombs Away
• Xplosive: Aztecos, Farmer Bob, Space Lords, Wild Princess, Dollar Fortune, Kitty’s Luck, Fortune Bugs
• Quickspin: Big Bad Wolf, Ark of Mystery, Mighty Arthur, Rapunzel’s Tower, Sevens High, Titan Thunder, Sticky Bandits
• PlayNGo: Energoonz, House of Doom, Aztec Princess, Big Win Cat, Grim Muerto, Mystery Joker 6000, Sweet Alchemy
Table Games and Other Options
Kahuna Casino has the most popular versions of the casino table games. Those games are most popular because they have the best odds, such as European Roulette or American Blackjack. Those who love Asian games like Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, and Keno are in luck. Those who prefer table poker with interesting rules can try the Caribbean Poker games, which have side bets with huge jackpots. In the specialty games section, you’ll find scratch card games (“scratchies”).
• European Roulette
• French Roulette
• American Blackjack
• Pai Gow Poker
• Caribbean Stud Poker
• Caribbean Holdem Poker
• Scratch Card Games
Video Poker Games
The video poker selection isn’t huge at Kahuna Casino, but it includes all the most popular games with the best house edge. The video poker selection comes in single hand and multi-hand versions. You’d be surprised at how many online casinos still don’t have multiple-hand versions of video poker these days. While Kahuna Casino doesn’t have Pyramid Poker or other exotic variants, most punters will find the games they want.
• Jacks or Better: Single Hand
• Deuces Wild: Single Hand
• Joker Poker: Single Hand
• Bonus Poker: Single Hand
• Jacks or Better: Multi-Hand
• Deuces Wild: Multi-Hand
• Joker Poker: Multi-Hand
• Bonus Poker: Multi-Hand
Payments: Deposits and Withdrawals
Visa and MasterCard are preferred payment methods at Kahuna Casino. E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, and PaySafeCard all are supported on the site. All three of those brands are owned by the same company now, so they have equal trust levels. If you prefer e-vouchers, try payment methods like Neosurf and Cashlib. For those who prefer to send money directly from their bank, bank wire transfers are safe and trustworthy method — though they take a bit longer and require fees.
Players have some complaints about Kahuna Casino’s withdrawals. The site has a $2,000 per week withdrawal limit and a $5,000 per month limit. This can be a non-starter for high rollers. Also, the verification process for new customers takes a while, though customers should view this as a positive sign. The company wants to protect you from identity thieves. Skrill, Neteller, and bank wire transfers are common payout methods.
Is Kahuna Casino a Trusted Brand?
Yes, Kahuna Casino is trustworthy. As mentioned earlier, the site has a high rating on Ask Gamblers. Only three players have posted complaints on the site and all three were handled by a customer representative of Kahuna Casino on the site. You can check the threads for the full rundown, but responsiveness and transparency from customer support is one of the best ways to tell if an online casino can be trusted.
Like any site which uses Microgaming software, Kahuna Casino agrees to be publicly audited by eCOGRA. The monthly return-to-player (RTP) is posted by the industry watchdog group. If you have any questions or complaints, contact the customer service staff at KahunaCasino.com online contact form for 24/7 service.
Is Kahuna Casino the Right Place for Australians?
Kahuna Casino is a good place for Australians, especially those who prefer to play online and mobile pokies. The site is brand new, so it has none of the problems that players had with software downloads in the past. Instead, you can sign up, make a deposit, and be playing in the instant-play casino within a few minutes. Gameplay and animations run without problems because of the newness of the site and the excellence of the software designers.
That is the real reason to play at Kahuna Casino. Aussies can sample a huge number of online pokies from a big batch of developers. Any pokies players should find games they enjoy, whether it’s 3-reel classics, 5-reel video slots, licensed pokies, or progressive pokies. With a large signup bonus and enough payment options to please most customers, Kahuna Casino is a recommended site for Australian punters.