Play Blackjack on Your iPad, iPhone, and iPod
iPad and iPhone are the names of the wildly popular mobile devices marketed by Apple. iOS is the operating system used on iPhones and iPads.
What does this have to do with blackjack?
Before you get started learn the best way to find blackjack games (it’s not what you think), how to play, and the difference between real money play and free play.
How to Find Apple Blackjack Games
Most people instantly think about visiting the Apple owned app store whenever they want to find something new for their iPhone or iPad.
Apple controls their apps through the iTunes store.
Visiting the iTunes store isn’t the way to find the best blackjack games for your mobile device.
You won’t have any trouble finding blackjack games in the iTunes store, but if you want the best mobile blackjack that the industry has to offer you need to find the games a different way.
The iTunes store has many free blackjack game apps so many people who just want to play a few free games simply grab the first one they see. What people who do this don’t know is they’re missing out on a few things.
Whether you want to play free blackjack or real money blackjack you should play on the best mobile versions available. These versions are designed and offered by online casinos who offer both free and real money play.
The Best Apps For iOS Blackjack Players
You may be asking why you’d want to play at an online casino if you never plan to play for real money.
The main reason is because the online casinos who accept real money play have more to gain by offering a superior gaming experience than the free games software developers.
Online casinos only make money when players deposit real money and play. The casinos also understand that the majority of players will play for free before making a deposit and if they put out a game that’s not as good as other companies games they won’t make as much money.
This creates a situation where the online casinos produce games at the top of the quality scale. It’s a clear case of business principles. The casinos create better games than most free games companies because they have to do so in order to maximize their profits.
The great news for you is even if you just want to play for free the online casinos will gladly let you. The more players they can get to play for free the more players will convert to real money play.
Why wouldn’t you play the very best games available?
The best way to find a blackjack app for your iPad or iPhone is by visiting the web sites of the best online casinos.
Most online casinos who offer mobile solutions for iOS devices have it clearly stated on their main page. If not, look for a link to their mobile gaming section or contact the support department.
Once you find the right area of the web site simply follow the instructions and you’ll be enjoying a great game of blackjack in no time.
How to Play Blackjack on the iPad or iPhone
Once you find the blackjack game you want to play and install the app it’s easy to get started. Open the app on your phone and sign up for an account at the casino. Once you sign up for an account, the next time you play all you’ll need to do is sign into your existing account.
Once you’re signed in you can start playing. You’ll need to make the same decisions as you would at a live table like placing a bet, deciding whether to stand, hit, double, or split, by using the controls, usually located along the bottom of the screen.
What’s the Difference Between Free Play and Real Money Play?
When you follow the advice I gave you above and only play games designed for real money play the only difference between free and real money play is the money.
The free games play exactly like the real money games with the same controls, graphics, and sounds.
You’ll even have play money to gamble with, so the entire experience is exactly like playing for real money, except you can’t win or lose any cash.
When you start playing for real money you’ll have to make a deposit. Here’s a few things to remember before you make your first deposit to play blackjack.
- Check the cashier area of your blackjack app to see what deposit options are available where you live. It often isn’t as simple as buying things on popular games like Candy Crush. The gambling industry operates under different financial transaction regulations in many parts of the world.
- It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and keep gambling when you shouldn’t. Don’t deposit more money than you’re prepared to lose. I’m not the gambling police so only you can decide the best amount. I always view it as entertainment so I’m comfortable playing with the money I would’ve spent going out to dinner and a movie.
- Keep the security of your mobile device and blackjack account in mind. Can anyone who picks up your phone access and play your blackjack game with your money? Some funding methods are tied directly to your bank account so you don’t want someone cleaning out your account playing blackjack.
- Many online casinos offer bonuses on your first deposit. See if your casino offers one and ask if you can use it while playing blackjack. Many bonuses are only for slots play.
- Don’t be afraid because a few things on this list sound scary. Millions of people enjoy games on their iPad and iPhone. Just use your common sense and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Apple products like the iPhone and iPad are some of the most popular mobile devices in the world. This popularity has created a demand for quality blackjack games and the gambling industry has stepped up to fill the need.
Find the best games available by following the advice you just read above and you’ll be enjoying a fun game of blackjack on your Apple device before you know it.