Sportsbetting Sportsbook Review
Sportsbetting.ag launched in 2003 as an online sportsbook. In the 16 years since, the site expanded into six continents and now supports 12 different language options. These days, Sportsbetting provides a racebook, live in-play betting, eSports, online casino games, financial options, a poker room, and a live casino. Originally, Antigua & Barbuda licensed Sportsbetting.ag, but Panama now licenses the site.
Sportsbetting uses a variety of software providers to supports it games: Betsoft, Digital Gaming Solutions (DGS), Connective Games, Global Gaming Labs (GGL), and ESI Sports. Online sports bettors will be most interested in DGS and ESI Sports, as they support the sportsbook, racebook, and live in-play betting on the site. Sportsbetting and BetOnline are sister sites, so if you’ve enjoyed your time on BetOnline over the years and want to try a new sportsbook, Sportsbetting.ag is a good place to start.
Customers who are confused by the sportsbook should click on the “Getting Started” link on the sports page or the “How to Bet Live” link on the live betting page. Sportsbetting.ag provides a handy “Build Your Bet” tool on the right side of the page, which helps newcomers fill out a betting slip in a step-by-step process. Remember to click on the “Live Help” link at the bottom of the page if you have any questions. This produces the “Chat With Us” pop-up.
For those who don’t want to search, we’ve provides a handy guide for signing up at Sportsbetting.ag below:
- Join Now: Click on the yellow “Click to Join” button at the top of the homepage. Fill out the form, which is a fast and secure process. Give a call if you don’t like online forms.
- Log In: Next, click the “Login” button and add your account (or email) and password. Customer support might ask you to verify your account, so go to your email service to find the verification email.
- Make a Deposit: To bet on sports for real money, you’ll need to make a deposit. Go to the cashier page to choose a deposit type. Sportsbetting supports 13 different credit cards, web wallets, and crypto-currencies. Remember to accept the welcome bonus.
- Bet on Sports: Click on either “Sports” or “Live Betting” on the top menu to begin wagering at the sportsbook. If you prefer racebook betting or eSports, click on those options. Fill out your online bet slip and you’ll have a stake in the day’s games in minutes.
- Withdraw Winnings: Once you’ve won a few wagers, you’ll want a Sportsbetting payout. Once again go to the cashier page, then pick the “withdraw funds” option. Remember to clear the wagering requirement on the bonus before requesting a withdrawal.
At Sportsbetting.ag, new players can receive a 50% welcome bonus on their first deposit there, up to a maximum of $1,000. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to take advantage of this great offer, and there is a 10x rollover requirement associated with it. You have to use the promo code, “SB1000” , as you are making your deposit, although this offer is not valid if you are depositing with Skrill or Neteller.
There is also a welcome bonus for those who prefer to use cryptocurrency. If you are making a first-time deposit by this method, you will receive a match bonus of 100%, up to $1,000. There is a minimum deposit of $20 for this offer, along with a 14x rollover requirement. You must use the promo code, “100CRYPTO”, and it is applicable for the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and DASH.
Sportsbetting has 13 different payment methods. This includes 3 major credit cards, 5 cryptocurrencies, the web wallet Skrill, money orders, and several types of bank transactions. However, you want to fund your sports betting account, Sportsbetting supports the method.
Is there a deposit method you recommend?
Yes, we recommend Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency deposit. Virtual currencies are faster and more secure, because your credit card or banking information isn’t used. Also, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash handle large deposits. High rollers should use a crypto-currency.
Deposit Type – Min – Max
- Bitcoin – $20 – $25,000
- Ethereum – $20 – $25,000
- Dash – $20 – $25,000
- Litecoin – $20 – $25,000
- Bitcoin Cash – $20 – $25,000
- Visa – $25 – $5,000
- MasterCard – $25 – $5,000
- American Express – $25- $2,500
- Person to Person – $100 – $600
- Money Orders – $300 – $9,000
- Skrill – $10 – No Max
- Bank Wire Transfer – $1,000 – No Max
- Cheque – $1,500- $15,000
Sportsbetting provides nine different payout methods. That’s well above the average for US-friendly online sportsbooks. Five of the payment methods are cryptocurrencies, so the payouts come much quicker than most bookmaker sites. If you prefer to use a traditional method, options like bank wire transfers support withdrawals in the $25,000 range.
Payment Type – Min – Max – Frequency – Timeframe
- Bitcoin – $20 – $10,000 – 1 per 3 days – 1 to 15 minutes
- Litecoin – $20 – $10,000 – 1 per 3 days – Under an hour
- Ethereum – $20 – $10,000 – 1 per 3 days – 1 to 15 minutes
- Dash – $20 – $10,000 – 1 per 3 days – 1 to 15 minutes
- Bitcoin Cash – $20 – $10,000 – 1 per 3 days – 1 to 15 minutes
- Bank Wire – $500 – $24,900 – 1 per 7 days – 5 to 10 business days.
- Person to Person – $50 – $400 – 1 per 7 days – Less than 3 days.
- Check Express – $500 – $2,500 – 1 per 7 Days – 10 to 15 business days.
- Skrill – $25 – $9,900 – 1 per 7 Days – Less than 3 days.
Sports and Odds Available
Sportsbetting.ag has the full range of pointspreads, over/under totals, moneyline bets, parlays, teasers, futures, and prop bets. The prop bets include wagers on entertainment, politics, and sporting events. Of course, it has full service for live betting.
When you navigate to the sportsbook, you’ll find a menu with baseball, basketball, football, hockey, golf, soccer, and tennis listed. Punters who wish to make bets on Association football should click on the “Soccer” link. For more options, click on Player Drops, Game Props, Futures Bets, and Other Sports.
The full list of games is huge. You’ll find Aussie Rules, Auto Racing, Cricket, Darts, Handball, Lacrosse, Mixed Martial Arts, Pool, Snooker, Softball, Futsal, Boxing, Rugby Union, and Rugby League. Many of the sports have their own dropdown menus, so punters quickly find dozens upon dozens of betting markets.
Sportsbetting.ag Futures Bets
Those who want to make long term wagers on sports should click on the Futures link. This provides futures bets on who will be the champion of a particular race or season. It has Top 5 and Top 10 futures bets for many sports. Those who want to wager on who gets picked where in the NFL Draft can click on the Draft page.
Sportsbetting.ag Live Betting Page
In bright yellow at the very top of the menu, you’ll see a “Live Betting” link. Because it’s not in the main menu, it’s easy to miss. Once you go to the live betting page, you’ll find the most popular in-play bets happening at the moment. You’ll also see a calendar of upcoming bets, a list of your wagers, rules for betting, and the multi-view option for those who want to see everything.
Sportsbetting.ag supports full service for punters who use an iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone. Downloading the mobile app isn’t necessary. Go to the mobile page on sports betting and scan the QR code. The mobile sportsbook has soccer, football, basketball, hockey, baseball, golf, auto racing, boxing, and MMA. If you prefer to use an Android or iOS mobile device, simply sign in to your account, select your wager type, select a sport or event, choose the side you wish to back, enter your wager amount, and then confirm your wager. Sportsbetting always asks twice to assure you mean to make a wager.
Sportsbetting.ag Juice Table
Sportsbetting gives players competitive juice on the moneyline bets, over/under totals, and point spreads. Side by side against top US online sportsbooks like Bovada, Sportsbetting equals or exceeds the competition. Here’s a table on the standard vigorish offered at each major sport at Sportsbetting.
Sport – Bet Type – Juice
- MLB – Moneyline – 10 cents
- MLB – Totals – 10 cents
- MLB – Runline – Variable
- NBA – Pointspread – 10 cents
- NBA – Totals – 10 Cents
- NFL – Pointspread – 10 cents
- NFL – Moneyline – 10 cents
- NFL – Totals – 10 cents
- CFL – Pointspread – 10 cents
- CFL – Moneyline – 10 cents
- CFL – Totals – 10 cents
- NHL – Moneyline – 10 cents
- NHL – Totals – 10 Cents
- NHL – Puckline – Variable
Pros and Cons:
Sportsbetting provides many advantages for its customers. Any site could improve, though, because the sports betting industry constantly changes. These are the pros and cons of using Sportsbetting.ag.
- Pro: Big Withdrawals: Using Bitcoin, you can withdraw $10k per week. Bank Wires supports nearly $25k per week.
- Con: Courier Express Wait Period: Waiting for a check to arrive at your door takes up to 15 days.
- Pro: Sports Bets Everywhere: The site supports sports bet markets from all major global sports.
- Pro: Mobile Betting: The Mobile sportsbook is Android and iPhone optimized.
- Con: Weekly Cashout Limits: Each payout type has a weekly limit, which is high, but still exists.
- Pro: No Max Deposits: Skrill and bank wires have no maximum deposit level.
- Pro: Prop Bets: The full range of propositions from the world of sports, entertainment, or politics.
Technical issues happen, while every question can’t be anticipated in the FAQ section. To call customer service on your smartphone or landline, dial 1-888-843-9027. Sportsbetting also uses the number +506 210 7864, but it’s a Costa Rican number and isn’t toll free, so only use it if the 888-number doesn’t work.
To receive help via Live Chat, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click on the link “Live Help” under the Support column. This brings up a chat box in the lower right of the page. Enter your name, account number, and question in the query box.
Using the Live Chat or phone option provides instant answers on a 24/7 basis. Emailing customers support sometimes has a lag time, but it’s between minutes and hours. Contact Sportsbetting’s support staff through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To follow Sportsbetting on Twitter, go to the Sportsbetting Twitter page. The Twitter feed gives players the latest bonus offers and promotions. It also has the new releases among Sportsbetting’s casino games and live games, while providing the hottest betting lines on the site at present.
Bettors who still have questions should read through our FAQ. In a question-and-answer form, we provide answers to the common questions wagerers have. If you have questions, sign up for our email newsletter and send a question to our webmaster.
Is Sportsbetting.ag a safe sportsbook for US bettors?
Yes. Sportsbetting.ag is a safe sportsbook for US bettors. The site is a well-known operator with over 15 years in the business. Sportsbetting.ag has been featured on CNBC, Fox Sports, ESPN, Yahoo! Sports, and SB Nation. Unless otherwise stipulated, Sportsbetting.ag sports wagers follow the rules of the Nevada Gaming Commission.
When it’s time to pay out, Sportsbetting supports a variety of crypto-currencies, bank wire transfers, and courier payouts. Its payments are safe and secure, as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Ethereum use blockchain technology for the absolute best security, privacy, and transparency.
Is online betting legal in United States?
Yes and no. Online betting is legal in some US states and not in others. The DOJ’s Office of Legal Counsel recently changed its opinion on the legality of online gambling under the 1961 Federal Wire Act. Currently, the states of New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey are suing the U.S. Department of Justice to determine whether interstate online gambling is legal or not. The case is being followed by the gaming community, including ourselves.
Sportsbetting.ag is an offshore online bookmaker. It is legal to bet on sports where Sportsbetting is based and US authorities cannot prosecute the site’s operators for accepting play from foreign nations. Sports gambling might be illegal in your place of residence. It is your responsibility to know if your state, local, and national laws allow sports betting.